Enhance & Promote Your Brand Identity. Custom Printed Tissue is the most unique, yet reasonably priced element of retail packaging. As a fashionable accessory, it can provide an economical Brand Identity when used in combination with unprinted or printed general packaging.
For pricing on custom gift wrap please contact us by filling out the form below.
What We Can Do
- Minimum starting at 10 reams (480 sheets per ream) for Flexo Printing
- Up to 8 colors, line art or process (CMYK) to cover all your design needs.
- Over 140 standard tissue base colors. Colors choices are not limited to what you see in stock on our site.
- Custom tissue colors can be created.
- Custom specialty finishes such as pearlizing, ideal for jewelry or high-end retailers.
- FDA Approved waxing for food service and floral programs.
- Match any ink color.
- Specialty sizing – 20” x 30” sheets are standard but can cut to custom sizes.
- Custom rolls for counter top uses or industrial applications.
- Sheeting, interfolding, hand folding and other specialty packaging needs.
- Recoloration of any stock designs. Design catalog not limited to designs on our site.
- Digital CMYK full color process printing available with minimum as low as 5 sheets.
We represent several different manufacturers of tissue both domestic and overseas. The above list represents a good overview of their collective capabilities. Not every manufacturer can do all the above. Printing tissue is not a quick process, you should allow a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks to print after all project details are formalized. Larger projects, or those involving additional services such as specialty finishes or specialized packaging may take longer. Projects closer to the holidays can also take longer.
Note that minimums are based on the number of colors. For flexo printing 10 reams is the starting point for a one color print. Multiple color logos or projects requiring special sizes, finishes or packaging will require higher minimums (unless it is digital, CMYK full color process print).